The 10th international conference on Extreme Value Analysis
will take place at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
, The Netherlands, from June 26-30, 2017.
It will schedule presentations on all probabilistic and statistical aspects of Extreme Value Analysis, and applications in
- Climate and Atmospheric Science
- Industrial Risks
- Finance, Economics and Insurance
- Telecommunications and Stochastic Networks
This conference will bring together a diverse range of researchers, practitioners, and graduate students whose work is related to the analysis of extreme values in a broad sense.
Topics of interest include:
- Univariate, multivariate, infinite dimensional extreme value theory
- Heavy tails/light tails
- Order statistics and records
- Rare events and risk analysis, and
- Spatial/spatio-temporal extremes
More information will become available in the next months.
Registration is likely to open in January 2017.
Come back soon for news and updates!
Download our posters in high definition! Click on the image you prefer.